We’ve been there – in the field and in the boardroom – during public health emergencies.
Response + Recovery
Our experience includes preparedness, response and recovery for outbreaks such as Lassa Fever, Rabies, H1N1 Pandemic Influenza, H5N1 Influenza, Dengue Fever, Cholera, and of course, the COVID-19 Pandemic. With practicality, confidentiality and diplomacy, our team has helped governments and businesses all over the world make better decisions during public health emergencies while increasing their resilience to other hazards.
Let’s work together.
To manage public health emergencies, our associates have worked with clients at all levels and from many sectors. These clients include municipal, regional and national governments, small businesses, and international organizations such as the World Bank and the United Nations, including the World Health Organization. We have experience with major disasters and local emergencies that have lasted many months; we understand your challenges, your concerns, and your drive to improve because we have experienced the same thing.
McAllister & Craig provides
critical supports that you
can count on to improve
your resilience through the
We can make this easier.
Building resilience during the COVID-19 pandemic doesn’t need to be complicated or stressful! We always provide practical, easy to understand, effective support with confidentiality and diplomacy.
We can help you:
- Assess the initial response with a Pandemic Response Evaluation
- Adjust emergency response plans
- Improve situational awareness
- Develop operational plans and manage documentation
- Maintain and secure critical service delivery
- Gain confidence with Return-to-Office protocols and exercises
- Establish and train emergency teams
- Increase supply chain resilience
- Identify critical infrastructure that enables public safety and economic recovery
- Manage through a compounded risk environment
Contact us today.
We’re ready to help you build tomorrow’s resilience to COVID-19, today.