What we do
McAllister & Craig helps the public, private and non-profit sectors work better together to reduce disaster risk and become more resilient.
Disaster management is a complex field involving both physical and social sciences. We apply our deep understanding, gained through extensive field experience and academic study, to help our clients navigate challenging questions and achieve resilience.
- Response system assessments and diagnostics
- Business impact analysis
- After-action reporting
- Academic studies and research
- Crisis and emergency risk communications
- Program and partnership development
Designing lasting solutions that reduce disaster risk and improve resilience can be challenging. We seek first to understand our client’s needs, their existing capacities and end goals, helping them navigate the increasing complexity of day-to-day emergencies and more severe disasters.
- EOC design and management
- Critical infrastructure resilience
- Business continuity planning
- Legislation and accountability frameworks
- Early warning systems
- Hazard vulnerability and risk assessment
- Emergency communications technology
Our flexible and experienced team can scale quickly and ensure the right professional expertise is engaged at the right time to achieve our client’s objectives. McAllister & Craig has unmatched credibility in the field and in the boardroom. Our team works collaboratively throughout a project’s life cycle to achieve meaningful disaster risk reduction outcomes with our clients.
- Integrated response planning
- Exercise design and control
- Project monitoring and evaluation
- Remote and in-person training
- Response equipment and systems procurement
- Community preparedness programming
- Recovery strategy development and guidance